Our church is located in the heart of bustling northwest Portland on the corner of NW 21st and Marshall. The brick church building was built in 1925 and is the third building to house our Parish which dates back nearly 150 years. Built with red bricks, it is in the Romanesque style, modeled after the Church of the Evangelists in Philadelphia, which was modeled after San Zeno in Verona, Italy. It has a stunningly beautiful interior with fine art paintings, sacred statuary and icons, and a baptismal font dating back to 1888. A splendid modern German tracker-action organ made by the Werner Bosch firm of Kassell, Germany, was installed in 1966 at the back of the Nave where the organ pipes frame the great Rose Window. The clerestory windows of stained glass surrounding the church represent the Seven Sacraments and depict the religious work of the church apostles and saints. To learn additional details, please refer to Our Parish History.